Upload tonight was surprisingly eventful. Every time I thought I had spotted everything, I kept seeing more. There are so many prints and colors floating around right now, it’s hard to pick out a unifying theme.
Tonight’s upload theme was the latest &go collection, which highlighted some awfully questionable pieces, including the city skort and sweaty or not long shorts. The picnic play dress is pretty much the only redeeming piece of this line, which appeared up in a couple colors besides the black that was previewed on what we love last week. The gingham dress takes the name pretty literally–kinda looks like a picnic blanket turned into a dress. There’s also a heathered slate dress in the US.
Ordered me a bali breeze CRB tonight. Hoping the fabric will be nice! Canada got alarming this week in addition to bali.
New speed shorts in solid alarming for Canada. I’m pretty sure these are the first red speeds since love red from summer ’13, but they *still* aren’t quite a true red. Also, these don’t look like a great fit on the model, the legs look like they’re flaring.
Speed shorts for US: flash light/dashing purple. These are so pretty. There was a pair of flash light/yachtie stripe waistband speeds not all that long ago so I’m a little surprised to see these, but not complaining. I’m not going to be getting these, though, since I already have flash jacquard which is just too similar. Fortunately, size 2s didn’t get the shaft on any speeds this week.
US also got the new tranquil blue ace spot speed shorts, block-it pocket edition. This seems a bit silly considering they’re SO similar to the ace spot lullaby speeds that are already out.All sport crops, a design that originally showed up in Aus weeks ago, snuck onto the US side today in 3 colors, including the back spin stroke dashing purple pictured here.
Canada got THREE new stuff your bras, including the floral sport tranquil blue shown here, plus a neutral WAFS black and the enviable peacock blue.
This new all good pullover (tranquil blue here) from the US might’ve been nice, except the 90s-era scrunch elastic totally kills it for me.
New jeweled magenta/dottie dash wild tank. This is cute and fun.
Both US and Canada got the non-zipper edition cyber stripe silver fox high times pants. This is good news for Canada since they still haven’t gotten the zipper version.
Nice bali breeze in flux jacket from Canada.
Canada got one rogue item from the new pedal to the medal capsule (currently in Aus). This singlet is designed with race days in mind because of the bib-friendly paneling. That said, the panel in the bib area still looks like delicate silverescent.
Other upload notes
– Happy to see the US got the shady palms and floral backdrop gym to win duffels. I like both, but am resisting.
– Speaking of bags, both US and Canada got a scratch match angel wing run all day backpack.
– These black WAFS inspire tights in Canada are a beautiful non-black neutral.
– Canada also got those luxtreme rolldown wunder under pants with all the fancy mesh down the sides, but the ones they got are naval blue instead of black.
– A bit confused by the bring-back of the roll out tank on the Canada side, which is now up in 4 new colors. I didn’t think it was all that popular the first time around (Jan ’14), and the boob area looks weird in all the pics if you ask me.
– The bali breeze FTBW is now in Canada.
– Canada also got a new energy bra in alarming, but the grapefruit contrast straps are a bit of a weird choice.