Some news and sneak peeks from Britt’s picks:
- No limits tanks are being retired. This comes as a bit of a surprise me. People had been speculating whether they were on their way out (most stores had all NLTs on MD), but my guess had been that they were about to roll out a “No Limits Tank II”. Guess not. Thankfully, if you’re an NLT lover, they are plentiful on eBay and other resale sites! Perhaps they weren’t selling well? We’ll see what they come up with next.
- As I mentioned the other day, wunder under crops are getting longer. “Thanks to your feedback”–um, I still want to know whose feedback exactly? There have been a few people who have praised the change, but it certainly doesn’t seem like the majority. Sometimes I have to question their feedback system: they only hear about guests who are unhappy with something. That is, they change things based on the vocal minority of unhappy customers, rather than getting the full story of just how many guests actually like it just the way it is. Thankfully, with many other brands with great crops entering the fray, I don’t have to rely on lulu to be my one and only source of crops if the new length does in fact end up being rotten on me.
- Also, note that the WUC will be coming in bordeaux. I wonder if these are luxtreme or luon…
- New gym to win duffel bag is coming in bordeaux sashiko star print. Finally, Britt noted that even though something is “CAN only”, the US will get it eventually. This was wise because a lot of weeks past where she’s noted “US only” or “CAN only”, there’s been an inevitable wave of hysteria. Thanks for nipping that one in the bud, Britt.
- Two half zips coming: miss misty pullover for rain, and a run for gold 1/2 zip that looks like a generic running PO. The run for gold will also come in bumble berry, which we have a bonus pic of here: