Finally! Upload happened a little before 10p Pacific. I’m tired, so it’s about time. Not a huge or super-exciting upload, just a few things to note.
Alberta lake and deenie stripe anytime dresses for the US. Love both of these.
New define jackets for the US, including heathered white herringbone.
Free to be wild bras: menthol for the US, wee stripe/split pea for Canada. No 2 or 12 in tonka stripe.
The back up long sleeve in the US was a bit of a surprise.
Mesh with me crops (heathered deep coal pictured) on both sides.
Pack to reality backpacks uploaded in 3 colors.
Other upload notes:
– The US also got the 3 colors of the spring fling puffy windbreaker.
– Studio racerbacks uploaded to Canada in 4 colors, just 1 color in US.
– Both sides got the race with grace 1/2 zips.
– 4 colors of the namaskar hoodie in Canada.
– The US got the waterbound shorts in ombre wave. If I remember correctly, paradise grid was the only color of waterbound shorts last week.