Another week of previews from Britt’s picks!
– Check out the top right: bumble berry CRB! Now where is our bordeaux…?
– Herringbone wunder unders are coming, but we already knew that.
– New swiftlies: looks like purple fog, and could that be tonka stripe real teal? I’m guessing tonka stripe since it doesn’t have the heathered/space dye look of the racerback. I’m sad it’s not a scoop neck because I love that color.
– Flat inky floral rolldown WUP are coming that look a lot like last year’s soot brisk bloom WUP. The soot BB were disastrously polyestery and sheer, so hopefully these are not.
– New scuba hoodie in “mini camp check print”, I think it’s bumble berry in there. The print seems like lulu’s’ interpretation of classic buffalo plaid.
– The two times a yogi bag is evidently made of “4-way sweat-wicking fabric”. Hah! Assuming that was a mistake of some kind. Not sure if some other pic was supposed to be there, or if that’s a special print of the bag.
– Blah blah refresh racer and yogi racerback… Snore.
– New om and roam untight tight. If it’s an untight tight, can’t we please just call them pants? Guess not. They look like fuel green. It’s nice to a see a pant that isn’t leggings but also isn’t absurdly baggy. Looks like a new jacket she’s wearing in that pic, too!