This week on Britt’s picks:
– New fuel green manifesto script camo shorts: both trackers and speeds. I LOVE the textured fuel green on the camo splotchy bits but not so much the script part. I’ll probably stick with my fatigue camo.
– Berry yum yum wheezy check speeds are finally making it to North America. And they shall be mine.
– The black/deep coal inky floral WUC (seen in Europe last week) will hit North America, plus reversible bark chocolate WUP, and some kind of space dye WUP situation: I’m guessing heathered black diamond jacquard space dye?
– Inspire crops are coming in heathered going grape (at least I think it’s that, not black grape or berry yum).
– The refresh racer is coming in osaka stripe–another thing that’s already up in Europe.
– Lastly, a new out of this world short sleeve and dress. Well, half sleeve, if we’re being picky. I’m wondering if the “out of this world” is going ot turn into another &go capsule? Probably not because I don’t see any baggy dropcrotch pants, hah. This dress might have potential, I’ll be interested to see pics of it on.