The spring preview video is up! Unfortunately, it wasn’t much of a preview in my book. You can barely see anything that’s new, and there’s not a lot of colors to be seen either. :\ (Frankly, Britt’s picks yesterday felt like a better preview than this video.) Anyway, here’s what I spotted:
– Throughout the video, there’s lots of previews of new swim/surf gear. A lot of it looks like it has laser cut details. (e.g., at 0:02)
– 0:16 shows a new grey hoodie/jacket.
– There’s an odd new running vest thingie at 0:21 with an embossed black pattern.
– At 0:30, you can see a new leafy print on a new airy singlet.
– More swimsuits at 0:31, including a lime top.
– At 0:32, check out the cropped rash guard(?!) and new print on some (high-waisted) swim bottoms. In general, a lot of the women’s portion of the video seemed to be pushing the swim lines and giving the best looks at that gear, which I’ve never liked, not to mention the booty-baring, small-bra-cup fit doesn’t work for large swaths of the population.
– New over-the-shoulder yoga bra with adjustable straps at 0:38, looks like grey/vintage pink.
– You can see a new printed free to be wild bra at 0:39, but the print is basically impossible to make out since you can only see the back of it. Something dark and floral-ish.
– New lightweight singlet at 0:42, which then scrolls to a new white/blue grid print pair of bottoms.
– Looks like more stirrup bottoms at 0:42, but then, it might just be the stirrup WUP that are already out. Also shown with some loose 3/4 sleeve white burnout cotton tee.
And that’s it!