So I’ve said a couple of times that I would’ve expected flaming tomato to make some major appearances in October, since the major colors for September were other things. WELL, it’s October and it’s STILL not here. I’m wondering if flaming tomato will end up like neon pink: just one or two items and some accents, but nothing else. There’s still time, but it’s highly suspicious (and disappointing) that the FT situation has been extremely sparse so far.
And overall, I expected more excitement from a first-upload-of-the-month. It was alright, but somehow didn’t seem as exciting as the beginning of the month usually is. Maybe it’s just because it’s cloudy today and my brain doesn’t want to be excited about things.
New fuel green swiftlies: Canada got this short sleeve, and both US and Can got the racerback.
Black grape bhakti yoga jacket in Canada. They also got the coco pique, US got neither.
In Canada: heathered toothpaste scuba. Canada also has the fuel green and green teal scubas.
Varsity plaid wunder under pants (denim luon). I can’t decide if I HATE these or if they’re just meh.
Jumbo inky floral inkwell wunder under pants, as seen in a Canada store in the previous post today.
And I had mentioned I wanted crops…
Well, Canada got crops! Not in the US yet, but they do exist, which is both exciting and horrifying.
Run times shorts lovers got lucky with both rocky road (4-way) and berry yum yum plaid (2-way). No new speeds this week on either US or Canada. Too bad, I wanted to see if my reflective speeds price prediction was right…
New anytime skirt in hyperstripe medium grey/ghost on the US side. At 20.5-21.5″, this will be an awkward length on petite ladies (17″ hits just above my knee), and the bubble hem can’t be altered.
Coco pique run with me neck warmer (US only, although Canada got an osaka stripe version that US did not). A matching run with me toque has been seen in stores, and a matching ear warmer was uploaded in Europe earlier today.
Other upload notes:
– Fleecy keen jackets uploaded in all 3 colors, naturally
– Berry yum yum in the flow crops, complete with awkward-looking stock photos
– Canada got the coco pique vinyasa scarf
– The purple fog CRB made it to both US and Canada
– Canada got all the race your pace 1/2 zip and long sleeves we’ve seen so far, but the US is still lagging behind on 1/2 zip colors and only got black grape (no coco pique or fuel green hyperstripe)
– STILL no signs of the promised free to be wild comeback
– Black swan rebel runner crops appeared on the US side (already in Canada previously)
– Canada got the radiant long sleeve
– But the US still hasn’t gotten the anytime dress
– Both sides got the new blizzard parka
– The US got the petal camo embossed fuel green gym to win duffel