Big upload for running gear tonight. Tons of printed bottoms, mostly, plus quite a few tops. There were some layers and yoga pieces mixed in there, but it was definitely run-focused overall. Another low-temptation night for me since the things I would’ve been tempted by were either disappointing or not uploaded to the US side.
First disappointment of upload: the rest less pullover. We had already seen a sneak peek of this in another product page last week, plus the winter sneak peek video. I was hoping/assuming it would be rulu, because it really is quite pretty. Negatory. It’s a thin, seamless construction sort of like a textured swiftly I suppose. Boo hiss. Not paying $84 for this one if it’s not toasty warm. Canada got all 4 colors, US only got ultra violet and white.
Second disappointment: this vinyasa. I confess I wasn’t totally sure I would be buying when I heard the news about the nightfall/black grape herringbone vinyasa coming, but when I saw pics, all doubt was removed. The ultra violet ribbon makes it look like it came straight out of ivivva. Pass. (US only.)
3 new dance studio jacket colors: nightfall (US only), black grape, and neutral blush. No 2 in neutral blush.
Canada got new sweats: the hug it out jacket and karmacollected pants. These look like they’re in the same vein as the calm and cozy jacket and pants from around this time last year. The calm and cozy pieces were much better-looking, though.
Canada got the giant herringbone define jacket.
Sequin snake inspire crops. Other new inspires include jumbo inky floral inkwell (Canada), prisma multi guava lava, and reflective (US). No size 2’s in sequin snake or prisma.
As seen in a pic earlier today, new sparkle swift speed shorts in silver spoon neutral blush and black gunmetal. 2-way stretch. Neither of these came in a size 2–glad I didn’t have my heart set on them.
Sparkle swift silver spoon neutral blush run times shorts. No 2 for these either.
Canada got the first hint of lotus camo remix heathered slate on this flow y bra.
Other upload notes:
– The new feelin’ frosty softshell and flurry fighter tights uploaded to both sides. I think my keep it up softshell jacket from last year is nicer than this year’s, which is by comparison kind of shapeless and generic.
– The totally toasty accessory line hit Canada only–toques, neck warmers, ear warmers, gloves.
– Lots of runday crop colors that we’ve seen before came to North America: inkwell, arsenal ambient grey, and black/ultra violet.
– Speed tights are everywhere too: tech fleece, brushed deepest cranberry (Canada), sequin snake, etc.
– The boom juice rugby stripe swiftly LS we were promised hit both sides, and Canada got the swiftly 1/2 zips (those are in US stores, though).
– Canada got the majestic scuba. I really, really want this one when it hits the US, but I don’t think I can figure out a way I actually need it for $108. Really sad about that. Oh well, I’ve got time.
– The scoop back LS from Hong Kong that I had my eye on didn’t turn up yet. Since it has the glittery photo to go with it, this might be a Black Friday feature.
– Canada got reversible ultra violet WUC, cire wrap WUP that US already had, tonka stripe inkwell WUP, and the ho pants (mini prisma WUP). US got inkwell quilt WUP, and both sides got luxtreme rolldown petal camo WUP.
– US got pigment blue in the flow crops again, even though they were released earlier this year too. Looks like there was also a replenishment of fatigue green.
– More colors of the weekend warrior bag landed. Now, both Canada and US have both neutral blush and pigment houndstooth.
– Mind and body kits uploaded too, Canada only.
Quick links (may not show latest colors):