Another upload about 30 minutes early tonight. The major theme today was the hot yoga goods that have started getting to stores. We all knew this was coming, so that’s not too ground-breaking. There’s still quite a bit of animal swirl floating around, and fatigue chevron shuffle made quite a bit of a showing, too.
Surprise run times shorts in fatigue chevron shuffle/split pea. YAY CONTRASTING TRIM!! +1, lulu. Not a fan of these in particular, but I like the idea behind it. To me, this design hearkens back to some of the older (better) shorts designs. They’re almost reminiscent of fossil twisted stripe/split pea.
Fatigue chevron shuffle inspire tights. No 2 or 12.
Both ways bomber jacket in Canada. It’s reversible and made of polar-tec. The pockets here seem really awkwardly placed, and the whole thing seems sort of generic and shapeless. This one gets the “fug” medal.
On the other hand, this inkwell energy bra is a beautiful basic. The straps look like either parfait pink or neutral blush. This is in Canada only.
Heathered alberta lake skinny wills in Canada.
These seek the heat shorts (alberta lake) have potential to be cute, and have a subtle, cute bit of mesh trim around the hem, but I can’t help but wonder if they would work better in a size down.
Conductor stripe alberta lake wunder under crops in Canada. No 2 or 12.
Relaxed fit pants in Canada. These seem to have a slightly more modern cut to them versus the older still pants, although I’m not sure what to think about those back pockets.
Mudra scarf made of bamboo-rayon. I would love to see this in stores. I’m near a store for the next week so I’m hoping they’ll get it in. $58 is a manageable price point for this.
Also: note the alberta lake sweater underneath.
Another view of the atomic red mudra scarf, plus that same sweater. It has big gaps in the side which is a bit odd.
Other upload notes:
– Hot yoga stuffs: just breathe tank, just breathe long sleeve (only 1 color in US, 4 in Canada), easy breath bra, bonded bra, just breathe pants (only animal swirl in the US), just breathe crops, and hot hot shorts.
– I just cannot get over how awkward the atomic red/prism petal mesh with me tank is.
– New pretty purple swiftly long sleeve in the US.
– Fatigue green swiftly 1/2 zip in the US.
– The lookout stripe breezy tank is cute.
– Tonka stripe heathered slate/split pea free to be wild bra in the US, but not in 2 or 12.
– Fresh fleur (flow y bra) has gotta be one of my least favorite prints of late.
– New evolution leg warmers in a cotton knit.
– US got that inkwell/caspian blue pique vinyasa. I’m semi-reluctantly passing on this one for now. It’s pretty, but I don’t wear a lot of navy and feel like I would always reach for my other piques.