Today’s upload was a tad confusing since the new product is mixed in with the old. At first glance, it looks like it’s the same stuff, since the top line of products are unchanged. You have to scroll a little before you notice the new stuff. Also, it was about 15 minutes early.
Overall, there was very little that was truly new. Most of it was lulu playing catch-up and adding things to the site that were already in stores or in the other country. So, not a lot to report in this post.
New ebb to street pants in a deep coal zigzag print.
Ultra violet pleat to street skirt.
A peek at a new print on this bang buster headband: animal swirl deep coal/black.
Canada got these new vertical parallel stripe tracker shorts. I noted the other day that I would die if they made parallel stripe speeds, but god, if they make them vertically oriented that will have been the.biggest.waste.
Canada also got these new dottie eighth gingham speed shorts (2-way). This new print also appeared in the pace setter skirt and tracker shorts on both sides, and the pleat to street skirt on the US side. No temptation here.
Other upload notes:
– US finally got the denim majestic scuba, plus speckled black and marled ultra violet.
– Speed tights colors happened. All the current speed tights (giant herringbone, parallel stripe, unbreakable) are now on both sides.
– US got the heathered deep coal cool racerback.
– No think fast hoodie yet!
– No gratitude wraps either.
– Swiftly racerbacks appeared in menthol and pow pink light, so hopefully this is a sign that more of Australia’s goodies in those colors will make their way to us before too long.
– Lastly, while I’m at it, Australia got these new flash light speeds earlier this week, in case you wanted to know: