Arguably a more exciting upload tonight than lots of the other uploads lately. Quite a few colors showed up that we can probably expect to see more of in February, so that made upload a lot more interesting. That said, animal swirl, fatigue chevron shuffle, and oil slick camo are still going strong, but I’m guessing they will be fading out after this week as new February colors take over. Several much-anticipated items also turned up today, which surely was a source of at least a little upload excitement for many lulu-lovers.
Ever the speeds junkie, I was surprised to see these 2 new solids pop up: alberta lake and raspberry glo. The quilted waistband on the AL are kind of fug, but the color itself is nice. The raspberry glo look like classic lulu speeds to me. Both are 4-way stretch, and raspberry glo is only in Canada right now. There’s a similar pair of ras glo speeds from a couple years ago with a quilted waistband, but I think these are much cuter.
And of course, let’s not forget about the fatigue chevron shuffle/split pea speed shorts. These are US only.
Two new scuba hoodies: fatigue green chevron shuffle and biggie prism. Both of these have been seen in Canada stores, but they uploaded in both countries today.
Alberta lake and wren ebb to street pants have been seen in some stores, and are now online in both countries. Alberta lake is not available in 2 or 12.
Canada got a heaping dose of the new mystic jungle: rolldown wunder under crops, speed tights, and rolldown wunder under pants. You’ll notice that it seems lulu quickly replaced the speed tight ii (just released this past fall) with the speed tight iii: the latest has the ruching at the ankle again, like old times.
The US got the new vintage pink/raspberry glo free to be wild bra. Unlike some recent FTBWs, this one was uploaded in all sizes 2-12. US also got good ol’ solid black and white. Canada caught up and finally got the menthol/alberta lake. Related to that, several Canadians noted that the menthol FTBW was repriced to $52 in stores. It’s still $48 online. Hmmm.
Another anticipated addition: the black cherry cool racerback. US only.
No one was anticipating the bomb bomber jacket, but this is a new color: bark berry. (Ok, maybe that was a little harsh, but the set-up was just too good to pass up.) These jackets are in Canada only.
Speaking of bark berry, new desert snake bark berry energy bra.
I also love the menthol energy bra (added to both sides), and am sad that lulu only seems to make my size energy bras in the summer. <crying>
The miss misty jacket was added to the US in 3 colors.
Two new mudra scarf colors: silver spoon/ghost/black and inkwell/early blue, both with plaid patterning.
New high mileage duffel in new colors naval blue/silver fox. US only.
Other upload notes:
– New alberta lake, heathered slate, and heathered dark wren be present jackets in Canada. The dark wren looks really gray, except in the close-ups.
– Canada got a random addition of a bead envy silver spoon solo bra. A little odd considering the solo bra colorways are all much more recent than the Black Friday release that bead envy was a part of.
– That fug-tastic pleat on long sleeve, seen in the UK earlier today, got added.
– Not to be out-fugged, the peplum pullover had to join in the fun with a couple new colors. Yours for the low low price of $108!
– The city one piece continues to be weird and mildly confusing as to what practical purpose it may serve.
– The US got the new jet blue in the flow crops that were in Canada last week.
– Menthol/inkwell tracker shorts are in the US. They’re already in Canada.
– Speaking of that color combo, inkwell/menthol inspire crops are now on both sides.
– Canada got the tech mesh high times pants.
Edit: one more thing…
I almost missed these, but came back to add this in thanks to the comment thread on this post. They were uploaded to Canada only. This is naval blue again (like the new duffel), and pretty new print sea side silver fox alberta lake! These are brushed speed tight iii’s, and I posted the second pic to help dispel more rumors that the speed tight iii’s don’t have pockets. Behold, pockets AND ruching! :)