Upload was over an hour late, so between that, my spotty internet, and my sore throat, my mood has been better. Upload made up for being late by being lame.
Oh actually, no, that doesn’t make up for anything.
CREEPY MALA HANDS.
I imagine lulu’s use of these religious items for their purposes has high potential to really thrill some people.
The textured stripe deep coal high times pants are likely to be hot sellers. In a try-on report I saw today they were noted as being nice and opaque. I might get these if they come in regular rise wunder unders. US only.
Canada got the stained glass love pow pink light/menthol speed shorts from Australia! Decided I want these, so now they just have to show up in the US plzkthx.
There’s also new dream rose stripe high times pants, which is definitely a different print from dottie dream rose (wunder under crops in dottie were added). I don’t particularly like the stripe version.
New emerge renewed crops have lots of seaming and mesh details.
The embrace hoodie now comes in “luscious” in coco pique and black giant herringbone, which is luon on the outside and appears to be fleece on the inside. It reverses if you want the fleece on the outside. It’s billed as slim-fitting but doesn’t look very fitted on the models. A size down might fix that. Overall, much cuter than the cotton knit version IMO. US only.
The white herringbone rolldown wunder under pants are going straight to “pass” land for me. Between the black seams, high waist, and $102 price point, it’s just too many things that put me off. Too bad.
These rolldown white herringbone boogie shorts are so much cuter with the white stitching.
Canada got a butt-ton of new scuba hoodies, including parallel stripe white/black (or “reverse PS” as I’ve started calling it), dream rose stripe, dream rose deep coal, giant houndstooth dip dye, and estate sales grid. Estate sales weird name was also in the US but I’m not sure anyone cares or maybe I’m just projecting.
Other upload notes:
– Still no think fast hoodies or gratitude wraps in the US. Canada got the think fast hoodie in pique only.
– The new reverse PS ravi tee on Canada side is kinda cute.
– Canada got the free to be wild in stained glass love white/pow pink, as seen in Aus.
– New colors of the wild tank on both sides.
– The US got the herringbone and parallel stripe define jackets, finally.
– Canada got the feelin’ frosty softshell pants. A fellow shorty said these worked fine on her even with the long inseam and zipper so I was thinking of trying these, buuut they don’t come in my size so I suppose it’s a moot point.
– Rolldown vertical coco pique wunder under pants were added to both sides. No 2 or 12.
– Another peek of lotus camo on the Canada side. Specifically, oil slick blue lotus camo energy bra.
– Several new colors/patterns of the yogi crew sweater on both sides.