Yup, upload was super-boring tonight. Thankfully this means no “OMG I need this” wallet-killing surprises at least. Upload was especially unremarkable for the US. Canada had a little more of an interesting array.
Of course, the pièce de résistance of upload was the cyber stripe high times. TTS seems to be the verdict on these.
Cashew fo drizzle jacket in Canada.
Pretty blue tropics scuba hoodie for Canada, plus the black cherry star crushed scuba. Both have been seen in Canada stores.
More in Canada: the brushed animal and blushed illusion water bound hoodies.
I just want to know why this free to be bra picture is crooked? (Sea mist/silver fox classic stripe, Canada only.)
Nice hardware on the new cashew on the daily hoodie. Canada only.
Another quiet stripe item has emerged out of the woodwork: quiet stripe strawberry milkshake studio racerback (US only). When the energy bra in this print came out a couple weeks ago, people were freaking out that maybe the most coveted of all coveted WUs (i.e., the QS WUC) might be coming back. I expect this might rekindle some rumors, but based on what we’ve seen so far, I seriously doubt QS will be back in any meaningful way. And anyway, this particular color combo looks like it belongs in a nursery if you ask me. Can’t say I’m a fan.
New bark berry sweat & go bag for Canada (this is in Canada stores also), plus another color for the US.
I’m a little jealous that Canadians got the run all day backpack. I like this, but am curious to see if there will be more colors than clear mint and black.
Other upload notes:
– Moody mirage bark berry WUP in Canada.
– Star crushed tracker shorts are here.
– 3 colors of the weekend long sleeve in the US, including the really cute lux indigo stripe.
– The yeah yoga tank is back in 4 colors.
– New heathered blue tropics run times shorts. Unlike the speeds version, there’s no contrast trim on these.
– The chevron ebb and flow bra we were promised on what we love last week is nowhere to be seen. I suppose it got delayed somehow.
– I guess Canada never got an upload of the white silver fox pique vinyasa since it’s on the what’s new page.