As we were promised, the hot to street line is a big feature of this week’s upload. Pretty much everything uploaded all at once in both US and Canada, which is rare these days. Electric coral, regal plum, and heat wave seem to be the most prominent colorways this week.
Speeds! Fresco blue for Canada and new electric coral for the US. The electric corals have textured greyt trim and a quiet stripe butter pink waistband. I would like these a liiiittle better if the waistband matched the trim. I’m not pulling the trigger on these yet. Size 2s are available in both.
The all sport support tank finally made it to the US. There are a couple new colors, like this electric coral/deep navy. I thought these weren’t coming in a size 2 because that size is not available in Canada, but all colors in the US are up in all sizes.
More upload notes:
– Canada got the heat wave cool racerback.
– Canada also got the hinted-at mini-upload of savasana wraps. Black only.
– The vintage green scuba hoodie is now in the US.
– Both sides have new miss misty jackets, including iridescent multi in Canada.
– Studio racerbacks now come in vitasea fabric, too. US only right now.
– Biggie pigment black/white sculpt tank is up in the US, and regal plum in Canada.
– Lulu had the guts to make clear mint boogie shorts in single-layer full-on luon. If these aren’t sheer I would be astonished.
– The ultra violet on the daily hoodie is now in the US.
– There wasn’t much iridescent or pigment wave to speak of. The more exciting items in those prints are still eluding us. Also, the US still hasn’t gotten that run all day backpack.