The theme of this week’s upload seems to be easy, loose layers with an emphasis on yoga. Most colors and prints are pretty soft tonight, with most brights taking a back seat for now.
(Although I mentioned in my post yesterday that some lulu news will be scaled back, upload posts are still going to stick around for now!)
Canada got 4 colors of the refresh maxi dress, including this new black/white stripe, the bordeaux/black cherry previewed on last week’s WWL, the hyperstripe seen in the US, and a heathered grey as well.
Ebb to street pants are now available in dashing purple (shown) and poseidon, US only.
New soft summer jacket, a moto style made of tencel. Definitely don’t love.
Funky new design on the new superb tank in Canada.
New inner essence layers: a bra and a skirt, both in 3 colors and made of vitasea. The waistband of the skirt kinda kills it for me, it’s too underwear-y and I don’t think it would look very good with a shirt tucked in.
Clarity yellow stuff your bra in Canada.
New kickin’ it backpack. The zip top design is similar to the new party om bag, and the front black pocket borrows from the sweat and go bag.
The new straight up tank comes in very light flare. Will this be a June color, I wonder?
Vinyasa scarves are still trickling in. This classic stripe silver fox version is in Canada, though I wonder if this was supposed to come out several months ago when other silver fox stuff was around.
Totally jealous that Canada got this race to win run hat in floral backdrop, which I’ve gotten kind of hellbent on wanting since its first sighting several weeks ago. They didn’t get the one in crosscourt petal yet, though!
Other upload notes:
– No new CRBs tonight!
– Ahhh, finally the jeweled magenta energy bra in the States! I’m breaking my 11-week upload dry spell for this.
– Pigment wave trackers landed in the US, too.
– New colors of the all sport support tank in the US: jeweled magenta/ace spot and lullaby/ace spot.
– More free to be wild bras were uploaded to both sides. Both colors we’ve seen before, though they weren’t online yet.
– The runsie is here! Heh.
– New city joggers in Canada.
– The lady in the middle of this week’s what’s new banner has some crush-worthy arms.