Today’s upload was a major yoga-focused drop, with the new true self collection as well as seamless bottoms and light layers.
The new yoga flow long sleeve is pretty–this is black cherry. This color is only in the US, though both sides got the other 3 colors. The similar go om short sleeve finally made its appearance after a sneak peek overseas many weeks ago.
Canada got net pop and pistachio CRBs (nada for US). Pistachio wasn’t uploaded in 2 or 12. Come on, lulu, why no pistachio love for fringe sizes? Update: and in a flash, pistachio is completely gone!
New free to be wild bra in gingham/tranquil blue. US only.
The happy strappy long line bra looks like another riff on the same design motifs seen in the bonded bra and hot to street bra.
Floral sport backdrop midnight iris wunder under crops. Dear god, why do they have to throw floral sport backdrop in with floral sport and floral backdrop? I die.
Other upload notes:
– Ace spot lullaby speed shorts in both Canada and US. I’m solidly “meh” on these. The reflective dot speed shorts, first released last year, are back for summer too at an elevated $64 price point (US only for these).
– Several new dancing warrior tank colors today, US only.
– Finally, the floral backdrop race to win run hat in the US. Apparently this is in stores, and I’m going to one on Saturday (yay!). Since this is final sale, I’m going to hold off on this til I can see it in stores, since it’s final sale. Plus, I’ll get it 2 days sooner that way. :)
– The wrap it up tank is up, US only.
– Grapefruit run times shorts with a block-it pocket are now in the US.
– More US: black diamond jacquard space dye define jacket. No size 2.
– The mini akido stripe vinyasa scarf finally made it to the US.
– I cannot believe how many times the high times tech mesh pants have been re-uploaded (in Canada today). I wonder if this is going to become a core style? With all the variations and its continued popularity, it wouldn’t surprise me.