This week for lulu upload, yoga layers took center stage, including the new superb bra and devout short sleeve. Pedal to the medal ended up kind of as a footnote. I still really like the look of the superb bra. The devout SS is more oversized than I expected in all the model pics. It’s also available only in S, M, and L, which could make sizing tricky if you can’t try it on in stores.
US got the new flash light cool racerback as seen in stores. I think I might get this one and then decide whether I should keep that one or grapefruit, since they’re almost certainly too similar to keep both.
You might notice the model in this photo is wearing white speed shorts. These have shown up a couple times now (also in the peacock blue stuff your bra photos), but they also showed up in some stock photos last summer and were never released. So, who knows whether them being included is a sign of things to come or just a sample they keep laying around for shoots.
Also in CRBs: heathered naval blue and heathered slate for the US. Honorable mentions for Canada: ace spot grain and pop stripe. Canada definitely got the short end of the CRB stick this week. Sorry friends.
The hyped up silver spoon wee are from space special edition wunder under crops are now in the US. There’s also a black version, which are very similar to the laser cut edition from this past fall.
I also like the new plain wee are from space silver spoon rolldown wunder under crops, but not enough to fork over $92 for them, unfortunately. These are US only as well.
Canada got a couple new define jacket colors, including blue denim.
The new gather and sprint crops (from last week’s overseas uploads) are in Canada.
Other upload notes
– The roll out tanks are now online in the US.
– New alarming tracker shorts in the US.
– Narrow bold stripe WUC are in the US too.
– Canada got the flash light classic stripe stuff your bra, but the US is still waiting on peacock blue…
– The city summer dresses are now in Canada.
– Dottie dash grain speed shorts are new for Canada, and I don’t think the floral sport tranquil blue were up last week either.
– The new dashing purple miss misty in Canada looks soooo similar to the one in bark berry from a few months ago, just a bit more saturated this time.
– No pretty plume WUs this week!