A few quick housekeeping notes about blog janks…
For the past couple of weeks I’ve been working on some updates to the navigation on AA along with some updates to the guides. I’m finally done! Well, ok, I’m never really done, but I’ve finished working on the things I had in mind. Here’s what’s new:
1) This has been changed for a couple of weeks now, but you can now navigate to different categories of posts under the “explore” menu option. I also updated and moved my blogroll to this menu.
2) The existing guides (under the “lululemon guides” menu option) have been streamlined and updated.
3) There’s a new Lululemon Newbie Guide that serves as a quick-and-dirty rundown for those just discovering the land of lulu.
4) I also added a step-by-step guide on the cheapest and best way to ship from the US to Canada. I know I had a lot of confusion at first on how to properly fill everything in, so I hope this helps simplify and demystify the process.
5) My about page is a little shinier now, too.
That’s all! :)